Importing from China to the UK
Reliable LCL and FCL services from China to UK
With over 42 years of experience importing from China to the UK, Cargocost offer reliable, direct groupage (LCL) and full container load (FCL) services from main ports in China to either Felixstowe or Southampton, UK.
We not only use the fastest and most reliable vessels to give the shortest transit time but also aim to devan and unpack within 24hrs of arrival, striving to produce the very fastest releases (normally completed within an hour of devan). Our customers normally have from 5-7 free days from devan date to collect cargo.
We make the shipping process simple with our online sea freight quote calculator.
GET YOUR INSTANT 24/7 QUOTE
In only 1 simple step you can convert your quote into a booking.
Say no to hidden or late surcharges after you ship. With Cargocost you always get transparent and competitive sea freight quotes from China to the UK, not subject to fluctuation.
Not to mention, our managed booking system allows us to keep you updated during the entire shipping process.
How you can benefit:
- 24/7 Online Quotations and Booking System
- Lower cost shipping: With consolidation, customers only pay for the proportional volume and weight their shipment occupies in the container. Our FCL freight rates are also very competitive.
- Regular cost comparisons with current service providers ensure customers receive the best value with transparent and highly competitive rates.
- Reduced transportation costs both in China and in the UK.
- Dedicated warehouses available in China to act as staging area for tailored exclusive multi-supplier consolidation
- Reliable Weekly Sailings, Scheduled Consolidation and rapid transit for LCL sailings from China.
- Regular shipment status updates via our online tracking software about the progress of your shipment.
- Full Authorised Economic Operator Status
- Our in-house customs team are highly experienced in shipping from China, understanding the local export requirement procedures.
For any enquiries or further information please email or call us on +44(0)20 8988 8084.